Through these small and exclusive interviews called ‘5 Questions with a Cast Member‘, discover some of the ‘Ghosts‘ series cast member.
Today, in exclusivity, let’s meet Rodrigo Fernandez-Stoll who plays Alberta’s biggest fan: Todd.
- Can you briefly introduce yourself?
I’m Rodrigo Fernandez-Stoll and I play Todd Pearlman on Ghosts. The extremely handsome Todd Pearlman.
- How did you get into acting? Who is your inspiration?
My mom took me to my very first gig! I got to be in an episode of Super Dave when I was 7 years old 🙂 I think every kid from my era wanted to be The Mask haha a very big inspiration. Jimminy Glick is a big one for me too.
- Can you describe a typical filming day on the set of ‘Ghosts’?
I wake up, learn my lines, get Alberta’s face tattooed on my back, and then we film the scenes and I try to not wash my back for a week. I love everyone on this show!
- Can you talk about your next project, something you are currently working on?
I got to do a funny show called Son of a Critch. Its on CBC in Canada and Paramount Plus in the UK. I play Father Garcia! A pretty cool priest. *insert cool emoji with black glasses*
- Do you have a last word, anything else to share?
Thanks for asking me to do this!
Thank you very much Rodrigo for your time! You can follow him on Instagram (@rodrigofstoll).